Monday, February 25, 2008

Back to my old tricks

My first assignment for Character Animation was a character of my choosing and design deep in thought then coming to a conclusion. The result is a simple blob dude just sort of flailing. I'll argue to the end that It is a character whose head you weren't supposed to penetrate, and that his inner turmoil is expressed through his inability to maintain control of his body and form, and it isn't until he decides to control himself that he concludes he can finally move, and thusly does so. However the more astute readers, in addition to the not so astute readers will see through my veiled attempt at justifying a nifty animation that doesn't just quite fulfill the assignment. C'est la Vie. I like gelatin.



Here's a link to youtube. Ill try to get it on the blog soon if I figure out how.

1 comment:

Harrison said...

I really like this one. It shows both your talent as an animator and your humor.